page header
Home Contact Us Calendar of Events DOL Publications Statistics About NCDOL Informational Links Site Map Search our Site


Contact Information

N.C. Department of Labor, 1101 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1101
(919) 807-2796 or 1-800-NC-LABOR

I have a question about …

How to contact …


Discrimination or retaliation against an employee who files workers' compensation claims, safety and health complaints, wage and hour complaints, or mine safety and health complaints; who carries sickle cell anemia/Hemoglobin C genes; or who is active in National Guard service, genetic testing or juvenile justice system.


Phone: 1-800-625-2267



Occupational safety and health standards and interpretations


Phone: 1-800-625-2267




Wage payment, minimum wage, youth employment, overtime and other labor laws

Website at Wage and Hour Fact Sheets

Phone: 1-800-625-2267


I’d like to file a complaint about …

How to contact …

Migrant housing Online Complaint Form:
English /Spanish
Phone:1-800-625-2267 or 919-807-2923



Workplace safety and health

Online OSH Complaint Form

Phone: 1-800-625-2267 or 919-779-8560




Wage complaint

Phone: 1-800-625-2267

I need to report an accident …

How to contact …

Any work-related fatality.

Report to the OSH Division within eight hours after the death of an employee as a result of a work-related incident. During working hours (weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), call 1-800-625-2267 or 919-779-8560.

After working hours (5 p.m. to 8 a.m.), weekends or holidays, call State Capitol Police at 919-733-3333.

Any work-related in-patient hospitalization of one or more employees, any work-related amputation, and any work-related loss of an eye.

Report to the OSH Division within 24 hours of the incident. Call 1-800-625-2267 or 919-779-8560. Using Internet Explorer, you may also use our online reporting form.

For any incidents resulting in the hospitalization of two or more employees after working hours, weekends or holidays, call the State Capitol Police at 919-733-3333.



Mining accidents or injuries

Phone: 919-807-2790

I need to make a payment...
How to contact...
Online Payments Pay Online
Adrienne McLean 919-733-8442 or

Mail a Payment NC Department of Labor
Budget and Management Division
1101 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-1101
Call in a Payment

Amusement: 919-733-7440
Boiler: 919-733-0372
Elevator: 919-733-7440
OSH/Wage and Hour: 919-733-7427

Other Contact Information

Register Migrant Housing

Migrant Housing Registration Form



Media Requests

Dolores Quesenberry (919) 733-0348 or

Jason Tyson (919) 715-3233 or




NCDOL Web Site Questions or Suggestions






page ender

Home | Contact Us | Calendar | Publications | Statistics | About Us | Links | What's New | Site Map | Search
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Mission Statement | NC OpenBook

1101 Mail Service Center • Raleigh, NC 27699-1101 •  919-807-2796 or 800-NCLABOR