OSH Resources Guide
Example Safety and Health Programs
OSH Training Presentations
OSH Training Calendar
This “OSH Resources Guide” is a downloadable guide to all OSH publications (fact sheets, hazard alerts, example safety and health programs, safety and health presentations, industry guides, brochures, quick cards, labor laws, etc.).
Currently, all PowerPoints are under review. Once they are updated the OSH Resources Guide will be updated.
We will update this guide to include all new publications, revised documents, etc. on a routine basis.
Follow these steps when downloading the OSH Resources Guide.
- Create a folder in your “My Documents” and title it “OSH Resources”. (To do this, open “My Documents” folder on your desktop. Right click on your mouse, click on “New” in the pop up window, click on “Folder”. When the new Folder appears, type in “OSH Resources”. Close the window.)
- Click on the link above titled “OSH Resources”.
- When the pop up window opens, click on “SAVE”.
- When a new window pops up, double click on “My Documents”, double click on “OSH Resources” and click “Save”.
- When download is complete, click on “Open Folder”, double click “Resources.zip”.
- When the WinZip program opens, click on EXTRACT icon.
- When the Extract window pops up, scroll down and open the “My Documents” folder. Locate the “OSH Resources” folder and click on it. Then click on the “Extract” button.
- When the extract is complete, close Winzip. Double click on “OSH_Resources_Guide” located in the window still open and the resources guide will open.
- It can now be burned to a CD as well as left on your PC for your use. If you burn it to a CD, there is an auto run feature that will automatically open the CD so you will not need to double click on “OSH_Resources_Guide in order to open it.
Note: If the “Jump to” drop down menu doesn’t work, at the top of your screen, you will see a yellow security message. Click on it, and select “Allow Blocked Content”. When the security warning pops up, select “yes”.